Western Union connects people and businesses around the globe by providing fast, reliable and convenient ways to move money. Our 160-year history and 510,000 Western Union Agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories strengthen Western Union commitment to offering our services in every corner of the globe.
In August 2006 the Habib Qatar Internation Exchange Pakistan (Pvt) Limited acquired agency for Pakistan and become Western Union Agent In Pakistan, from the world renowned money transfer service.
Send Money At Habib Qatar Pakistan
How To Send Money From Habib Qatar Pakistan
It is simple to send money in person. Just go to any of our convenient Habib Qatar locations - we’re probably right around the corner.
Complete The Form
Fill out the required form. Then, simply show the Teller/Cashier your original identification card.
Give the Teller/Cashier the form, cash, copy of identification card and sign the receipt.
Get The Receipt
Your receipt will have the MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) that will allow you to track the status of your money transfer online.
Pick Up A Money
How to Pick Up a Money Transfer
It is easy to receive money in person, just go to any of our Habib Qatar locations.
Visit Habib Qatar Pakistan location
Provide the Teller/Cashier with the following information:
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) from your Sender's receipt is required.
- Sender's first and last names.
- City and country the money was sent from.
- The amount that was sent.
- Your first and last names, address, and telephone number.
Simply give the Agent your identification card.
Sign the Receipt
Review and sign the receipt that the Teller/Cashier will gives you.
Receive the Money
The Teller/Cashier will give you the money that was sent to you with a copy of the receipt and you are on your way.
The Western Union Money Transfer service is a great way to send money to people you know and trust. If you need to send money to someone you don’t know well, you may be putting yourself at risk for fraud.
Because we care about consumers, Habib Qatar and Western Union urges you to protect yourself from fraud by considering the following:
- Never send money to a stranger using a money transfer service.
- Beware of deals or opportunities that seem too good to be true.
- Don’t use money transfer services to pay for things like online auction purchases.
- Never send money to pay for taxes or fees on foreign lottery winnings.